top of page

Group

Public·109 members

Today: Leverkusen v Stuttgart live 6 February 2024

Bayer Leverkusen will invite Stuttgart to the BayArena in the DFB-Pokal quarterfinals on Tuesday. The hosts recorded a comfortable 3-1 win ...

Posted at 64' Offside, Hull City. Jarrod Bowen tries a through ball, but Eric Lichaj is caught offside. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Jarrod Bowen (Hull City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jackson Irvine. Posted at 63' Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Leicester sit in second place after 14 matches, but Arsenal are languishing in eighth as they search for a new manager after sacking Unai Emery on Friday morning. It is reported that the Gunners would need to pay Leicester close to £14 million to activate Rodgers' release clause. Paper Round's view: Brendan Rodgers is smashing it at Leicester. There were no such doubts when they eventually did take the lead, as defender James Tomkins headed Luka Milivojevic's precise freekick in off the underside of the crossbar five minutes into the second half. Southampton were thrown a lifeline when Palace defender Martin Kelly under-hit a back pass to Tomkins, and Ings pounced to fire a simple equaliser. Kane forming strong bond with Mourinho Jose Mourinho may only have been in charge of Tottenham for two games but Harry Kane is already forming a good relationship with the former Real Madrid and Chelsea boss. It’s early days, we have a good relationship so far, we talk, we try and help the team,” Kane said. Leaders Liverpool were expected to respond strongly to last Saturday's 3-0 defeat at relegation-threatened Watford -- their first of the league campaign -- but instead were beaten 2-0 at Chelsea in the FA Cup on Tuesday. Those results followed last month's 1-0 defeat at Atletico Madrid in the Champions League round of 16 and a tense 3-2 win at home against West Ham United in the league. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Nottingham Forest. Adama Diakhaby replaces Joe Lolley. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Millwall. Alex Pearce replaces Matt Smith. BookingPosted at 79' Brice Samba (Nottingham Forest) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 79' Attempt saved. Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Vitoria Guimaraes entered the Portuguese Primeira Liga winter break on the back of a thrilling 2-2 draw away to Gil Vicente, leaving them 5th in the table and just three points adrift of the top four. The fact that we are still league leaders shows how good we have been working and how good a season we have been playing," Plea added. We have a great team . The Bavarians will be feeling the heat, having suffered a shock 2-1 home loss to Bayer Leverkusen last week, their first defeat under interim coach Hansi Flick. We have also advised our clubs of the absolute necessity of following hygiene best practice at stadiums, training grounds and other premises, as well as providing information to staff, fans, contractors, broadcasters and other media entering club premises," he said. The joint statement pointed out that the UK government viewed the home, schools and workplace as a bigger potential contributory factor to spreading the virus than sporting events. ball predictions for this match are both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs when the game runs... from previous matches both teams always played with a thin score and almost no goals were created .... in this match I predict that both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs during this match and this ball score prediction is under 3 goals at the last minute of the game running... I predict both teams will play with a draw or draw... I hope this prediction can benefit us all ... LEICESTER PENALTY OVERTURNED. The referee pointed to the spot after Holgate appeared to catch Chilwell. VAR checked for what seemed like an age, but eventually overturned the decision. LEICESTER CHANCE. Ricardo Pereira drives at the heart of the Everton defence and lets fly with a low drive. Pickford parries it back into the danger area, but Sidibe is there to hack it to safety. However, above all I would like to highlight my experience with the fans and the affection showed towards me during my time as coach. I would like to thank the president Josep Maria Bartomeu and the Board of Directors for giving me the opportunity to coach the first team and their confidence during all this time. Assisted by Lucas Torreira. Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Lucas Torreira (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Joseph Willock. Posted at 65' Granit Xhaka (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Foul by Jeff Hendrick (Burnley). VfB Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen live score,prediction() Name: VfB Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen · Date: 2023/12/10 · Time: 06:30:00 · Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Arena. It also agreed to set up an "expert group" to look into whether the rules need to be changed to allow for better treatment for players who suffer concussion. The group will look a new ways of assessing concussion during a match and how to deal with it, "taking into consideration all potential resulting consequences, with player safety at the forefront". Barcelona will be looking to solidify their title race by defeating real betis .however this will be test of technique tactics as Barcelona have been performing poorly as seen by their recent Bilbao defeat .Barcelona on paper and stats have a brighter chance of coming out victorious that's if they manage to eliminate their number one problem which is the problem of low conversion rates. Using the first leg between Barcelona and betis as a barometer for current performance I vouch that Barcelona are going to repeat a win but will low scoring margins thus a Barcelona straight win only Bayer Leverkusen vs Stuttgart - Football Today Match in live Leverkusen Stuttgart · Date 06 February 2024 19:45 · Competition DFB Pokal · Season 2023/2024 · Stage Quarter-finals · Code LEV-VFB · Area Germany · Home ... VfB Stuttgart - Bayer 04 Leverkusen Live - Bundesliga The match starts at 1:30 PM on May 14th, 2023. Catch the latest VfB Stuttgart and Bayer 04 Leverkusen news and find up to date Bundesliga standings, results, ... Bayer Leverkusen v VfB Stuttgart LIVE Watchalong | DFB Pokal Bayer Leverkusen v VfB Stuttgart LIVE Watchalong | DFB PokalYouTube · Over The Bar10 hours ago YouTube · Over The Bar YouTube · Over The Bar Can they go all the way this year and reach the final in Istanbul on 30 May?I was asked that at the start of the season and my opinion has not changed: they or Liverpool will go extremely close, even if they don't lift the trophy. Why City? Well, I know they have had problems at the back in the first few months of the season, but by the time the Champions League resumes in February, Aymeric Laporte will hopefully be fit and back playing at centre-back, and they will have had the chance to strengthen their squad in the January transfer window. La Liga offered them to us (the tests), but we have not taken them for medical and social reasons,” club spokesman David Espinar said in a statement. No player has presented any symptoms and we believe that there are people out there who are much less well off than we are who need them far more than we do. Overall, at home, John Coleman's men are a useful side. Defensively, they're not up there with the sharpest League 1 teams, but they're not the worst either. While they very much fit into the middle-of-the-road pack defensively, Stanley are among League 1's best at the other end. Only two teams have notched more home goals than Accrington, who've scored a pleasing 24 times in 11 matches at Crown Ground. They've scored multiple goals in seven of those 11. In January, Leicester City defender Ben Chilwell was linked with other clubs - such as Chelsea and Manchester United - which as a player is a huge compliment. However, the flip side of so much speculation can affect you. I can't say what he is thinking or feeling. Nobody knows what goes on inside someone's head. But when I was involved in transfer speculation as a player it was in the back of my mind. Today: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Stuttgart live free 6 February 16 hours ago — Live Commentary - Stuttgart vs Leverkusen | 14.05.2023 Chris Führich (VfB Stuttgart) wins a free kick in the defensive half. 90'+2' ... UEFA today announced the postponement of its flagship national team competition, UEFA Euro 2020, due to be played in June and July this year," read the statement. The health of all those involved in the game is the priority, as well as to avoid placing any unnecessary pressure on national public services involved in staging matches. Orleans is just 2-2-8 so far this season in home games and they are bottom in the league with only 16 points won by them so far this season a pretty long distance from the first safety place taken by Niort at this moment, 6 points to be more exact, perhaps not that many but lately lost at Niort with 2-0 and also lost at home to Rodez 2-1 two other sides fighting to stay clear of the relegation zone at this moment while today they face an opponent from the top half of the league table. Palace, meanwhile, remain ninth in the Premier League table, one place above the Gunners. Arsenal let dominance slipJust seven days ago, Arsenal had been stunned by a dominant Leeds United in the first half of their FA Cup third round win, but the opening 45 minutes at Selhurst Park couldn't have been more different. Unchanged from the win over Manchester United on New Year's Day, they dictated the opening exchanges at Palace, enjoying almost 80% of possession during the first 10 minutes. How to Watch VfB Stuttgart vs. Bayer Leverkusen Dec 6, 2023 — How to watch VfB Stuttgart vs. Bayer Leverkusen · When: Sunday, December 10, 2023 at 9:30 AM ET · Where: Mercedes-Benz Arena in Stuttgart, Germany ... We can't rush him," manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said. Hopefully he will play again this season but it will be touch and go towards the end. Asked if he could miss the Euros Solskjaer added: "I hope he would play before the end of the season but if he is not fit then he won't go. Rashford out with stress fractureSolskjaer 'has to take some blame', says Ian WrightNeville criticises Old Trafford recruitmentIn January Solskjaer had refused to offer any assurances about Rashford being back for the end of the season, saying it would be at least six weeks before the striker was fit to start training. In the 24th round of the Premier League, Tottenham Hotspurs play against Norwich. Tottenham are at the 8th position while Norwich have been terrible this season as they are at the bottom of the table. Top scorer Alvaro Morata, defender Jose Gimenez and captain Koke are all available for the match against Juergen Klopp's side but have missed large chunks of the season and only recently returned to action. We have had a lot injuries but last year we had even more and we finished second, so it's no excuse," Simeone said last week. A Premier League return?Southampton brought Pochettino to England from La Liga side Espanyol. He took over at Tottenham after impressing during a 16-month stint as Saints boss - leading them to their then highest points tally since the Premier League began in 1992-93. Pochettino guided Spurs to a League Cup final in his first full season and led them to two third-placed and a runners-up finish in the top flight. This game it will be a very hard game for both teams but looking at the last games that this two teams have played together we can say that we will give the home team a win as looking at the last games that the home team have played in their home field they have won 3 in the last 5 games with other teams and lost one Barrow and Torquay will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Barrow this season have the following results: 18W, 6D and 7L. Meanwhile Torquay have 12W, 6D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The hosts could have won by a bigger margin but Dimitri Payet and Valentin Rongier hit the woodwork in a lively encounter at the Stade Velodrome. Marseille, who have now won their last four league games, lead third-placed Angers, who have a game in hand and who they will face on Tuesday, by four points. We have plenty of time," Martin said. NIFL to seek extension of 2019-20 seasonBig three sports unlikely to return anytime soon"Coronavirus has slowed everything down, including football. I am not that keen on doing video interviews and much prefer face to face, but we don't know when the social distancing will be relaxed. We are in the early stages of the recruitment process. I do not want to speak about it in any more detail, but we are hopeful of having the new manager in place well in advance of our next international.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page